Comment on page
In Solo Mode, users are equipped with NFT to earn tokens by driving. Energy is needed to earn MILE. Every 1 Energy equals 5 minutes of drive-&-earn movement and Energy which ONLY starts replenishing after users acquire an NFT. To begin, users select an NFT of their choice, and press Start.
Users should see a status on the top of the screen showing the speed of driving.
drunk driving: This will be shown if the app detects a weak GPS/internet signal, or the user is driving in erratic manners (i.e., driving in such a way that endangered public). No MILE will be earned while drunk-driving, and users may/may not lose Energy depending on the circumstance.
GPS Signal: White - No GPS; Red - Poor GPS; Green - Strong GPS.
Always make sure you have Energy before moving, as there is no token earning if you have zero Energy.
MILE / MOTO will be paid out for every minute of movement, which is dependent on 4 main factors:
- 1.Type of NFT - Base MILE returns for each NFT differs.
- 2.NFT’s Efficiency Attribute - The higher the efficiency, the more MILE earned per minute. Users can ONLY earn MILE from Level 0 to Level 29. At Level 30, users can choose to stay earning MILE, or switch to earn MOTO. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely.
- 3.NFT’s Comfort Attribute - The higher the comfort, the more MOTO earned per minute. Users will have the option to choose between MILE and MOTO earning at Level 30. Users can switch between these two earning modes freely.
- 4.Speed of Driving - To maximize earnings, users should keep within the optimal speed range of their respective NFT. Whenever a user falls below or above this range, their earnings will be reduced up to 80% depending on the speed discrepancy from the optimal range.
Once Energy is depleted, users stop earning tokens. They can either choose to carry on tracking their movements, or manually exit Solo Mode by briefly holding down the Stop button.
Mystery Box is a loot box that is randomly dropped while you are moving in Solo Mode. It contains MILE, Gems (Level 1 – 3). Each user has 4 Mystery Box slots.
Mystery Box has 10 qualities. Upon receiving a Mystery Box, opening the box requires waiting and the countdown starts automatically. Once the countdown ends, they will be spending a small amount of MILE (a Base Cost) to open it. Mystery Box countdown duration increases proportionately to its quality.
Rally Mode (Under Development)
In Rally Mode, users need to register under the Rally Tab at least 24 hours prior to commencement. There will both be Weekly Rally and Monthly Rally.
- 1.Weekly Rally - These Rally are held weekly and last for the whole week. Users can choose to participate in the 2.5km, 5km, or 7.5km rally, but can only take part in one rally at a time.
- 2.Monthly Rally - These Rally are held monthly and last for the whole month. Users can choose to participate in the 5km, 10km, or 15km Rally, but can only take part in one Marathon at a time.
Only users who have successfully registered will receive a notification in their Quest Log (Under Development). Users can utilize the Set a Goal function to keep track of their progress.