Comment on page
1.Efficiency (MILE Earning) – Solo Mode, Rally Mode
- In Solo Mode, Efficiency plays a part in MILE earnings. Having a higher Efficiency Attribute will result in better MILE earnings per Energy spent.
- In Rally Mode, higher Efficiency leads to a faster accumulation of Leaderboard points.
2.Luck (Mystery Box) – Solo Mode, NFT Rental (Coming Soon)
- Luck determines the frequency and quality of a Mystery Box drop. Users are also able to receive Mystery Box drops while their NFTs are leased out.
3.Comfort (MOTO Earning) – Solo Mode, Rally Mode, Staking/Governance (Under Development)
- In Solo Mode, Comfort plays a part in MOTO earnings. Having a higher Comfort Attribute will result in better MOTO earnings per Energy spent.
- In Rally Mode, higher MOTO leads to a faster accumulation of Leaderboard points.
4.Quality (Durability/Repair) – Solo Mode, Rally Mode
- In Solo Mode, Quality affects the decay rate of Durability. Higher Quality will result in a slower Durability decay.
- Durability is a NFT’s “stamina” bar. As a user drives, NFT’s durability will decrease during the daily driving, this durability decay cannot be repaired currently. Full durability points of a new NFT are 100, NFT earning efficiency will drop 1% while durability lose each 1 point.
In Rally Mode, resilience will allow users to earn more points as their NFT will stay above the “worn-out” penalty mark longer.
Users will be able to burn MILE/MOTO to reset the NFT's Attribute points. The more frequent the reset, the more expensive it will be, with the cost capping at a certain level (Under Development).
There are four NFT types, each designed to suit a different exercise intensity and/or fitness level:
Users’ MILE return is not static, and several factors may cause it to fluctuate:
- 1.NFT Efficiency (Low Durability affects Efficiency).
- 2.GPS signal/External Environment - users will earn less if GPS signal is poor.
There are 5 NFT qualities. When an NFT is minted, the value of each attribute will be chosen at random within the min. and max. values according to Sneaker quality. As such, even Sneakers of the same quality may have vastly different attribute distributions.
Users can level up their NFT by burning MILE, with MOTO being required at certain milestones. Each level-up takes a fixed time to complete, which increases along with the amount of MILE and MOTO required according to the NFT level. This process can be made faster/boosted up by using even more MILE.
MOTO is currently required to level a NFT to Level 20, Level 29 and 30
Upon level-up, users will attain 4 - 12 additional Attribute points to assign according to their NFT quality.
Additional perks will be unlocked upon reaching certain level milestones:
At max level, user need to choose between earning MILE or MOTO. Switching between MILE/MOTO earning is allowed but will be subject to a cooldown duration.